01 August 2011

Looking back on the week everything went really well. I was sick for a couple of days but that didn´t stop us from working. We had some great lessons with our investigators. Everyone is progressing and we are looking for some baptisms in two weeks! We had a Family Night with Pablo and his kids. We made tacos again because they loved it and we had a great lesson. They were so excited to come to church but on Sunday morning they had to go to their grandpas house to help him with his yard.. but they are coming next week for sure and to all the activities.

We headed to captial this last wednesday for my companion so it was cool to see captial again. We passed through Palermo. I remember Drew telling me he was in Palermo for a little bit.

Today the mission made a video. I was in it. So I´ll have to send it to you guys when it is done. It will probably be on youtube later or on the mission blog ( buenosaireswest.blogspot.com)

Thats about it. Just another week in the mission.

Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment