14 November 2011

Well it´s been a solid week here in Rivadavia. We killed the boards this week and had a lot of success finding new people! We had a confirmation of a baptized that we had this last weekend so the work is going really well. I have a strong testimony that the members are the best way to find new people. We were on divisions with one of the members and we passed by one of his moms friends and she let us in like she already knew us. We talked and shared the message and they were stoked on it. The kids came and played basketball with us on Friday night and she loves us! They were not able to come to church this sunday because they went out to another area to visit family but this week we are planning a Noche de Hogar with this family with there friends who are members. It´s going to so rad!

We played soccer today for Pday with some elders from the zone. It´s weird being so old on the mission and I officialy have recieved my Trunky papers to have me fill out how I am going to go home.. Weird thinking about that.. I still have a long time to go. So I´m just stoked on this week to come. The weather is warming up and more people are outside so thats a plus. I´m enjoying my time with Elder Kezerian from SLC.. he´s a great missionary and a great guy. He´s a hard worker and we are going to tear it up this week again.

Thanks for the package! The shoes were very much needed. I can actually walk now hah! Thanks for the love and support. I liked the van stickers and everything hah. I miss you guys a lot but I´ll be able to call home in 5 weeks! Time sure goes by fast. Next thing you know it i´ll be home.

Make sure to tell Gary that I say hi and that I wish him a happy birthday. Tell him we need to go to some futbol games and watch them on TV too!

No comments:

Post a Comment