07 November 2011

Well I have left San Antonio de Padua.. I´m sad like always when leaving an area beacuse you become to attached to the investigators and members. I felt like I did what I was ment to accomplish and I love every single person that I have met there. The converts are amazing and the members are super awesome. I will always be in contact with them and always have a place in my heart for the people of Padua as well as my previous areas.

So we ended the transfer early on Thursday and I was able to visit families during the week. We had a dinner with a family that is investigating and it was delicious. They aren´t able to be baptized yet because they are working on Sundays but I´ll try my hardest from over here in my area to have them reach the waters of baptism. We were the first elders to enter in their house and they love us now! On Wednesday we finished the day off at Pablos house with his kids that were baptized. We ate humburgers and just spent the night together as a family. I love them so much.. they are so close to me and just super amazing people. I´m so glad I was able to share the gospel with them and to see their two sons be baptized and to see the future baptism of Pablo when all the paper work goes through for divorsement. Those kids are so dope. They love hiphop and skateboarding and want to go on missions! What more can you ask from anyone in Argentina hah. So I´m pretty sad leaving the area but I´ll be able to visit in 3 months before I head home! We need to come back and visit!

Right now I am in an area called Rivadavia! It isn´t to far away from S.A de Padua only about 40 minutes in bus. I´m companions with Elder Kezerian who was 1 month in the mission. I´ll be finishing out his training. I´ll be running the district here in in Castelar so I´m stoked to do that again. Should be fun and we tore it up this week. We got to the area on thursday with basically nothing so we started working super hard and we reached all our goals! It was a miracle and thanks to members that came with us on divisions we made it. The members are super cool here. The are is poorer so the people are more humble and open to the message. It´s all dirt roads again so I´m not that pumped on walking haha but I´m stoked to be here in the area. This saturday we held an english class and put up invitations all over the place and we had a good turn out of like 15 people with 4 new investigators! They loved it and said I was a rad teacher! We split the group up into two classes and I taught the other one. There was this little girl names Agustina that is adorable,who has 10 years, and went home and told all her friends and family members that she has a cool teacher named ¨Bret¨ haha. She really wanted to know my name so I told her and we ran into her in the street with her aunt and we started talking and she was like ¨Oh so you´re Bret the teacher.. Agustina always talks about you. So she is going to come to class Saturday and she wants to come to church on Sunday! I can´t wait to work with her and her family so the join the church. What a solid way to find new people!

The weather is heating up. It reached 30º C this week and it was super hot and we are one month away from Summer soo I´m not ready for that.. but at least it rained so it cooled off the area for a bit. Besides that I´m loving it. Elder Kezerian is a great companion and a hard worker so I´m down to give it my all for my last 3 transfers and probably my last area. He is from SLC Utah.

Thats about it. Had a great week. Tired.. worked hard and ready to baptize here! We have a ton of potencial and I´m stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment