02 May 2011

Email!

Well the week went really well and at the same time it wasn´t the best week. We are working hard during the last few weeks of the transfer and we have about three people that are able to be baptized. I´m stoked to invite them to be baptized because they are ready. We had the chance to have Zone Conference with President Benton and we traveled to Moreno. Since we are out in the country side, we woke up at 3 am and traveled till 7am and had the meeting at 8am till 5 pm then caught the bus back and got home at 1am in the morning. Pretty long day right but it was worth it hearing President and all the great advice he has for us.

Its starting to get really cold here! Down in the 7º at night and when you wake up you don´t want to get out of bed. Thats how cold it is haha. Besides that everything is going great down here. Today we had the Elders from General Villegas visit us. Elder Baudón and Leavitt. It´s nice to kick it for a Pday wth them. We are planning to go to an all you can eat place tonight! I´m stoked, ready to eat some Argetine Beef!

Let´s think, yeah nothing crazy happened this week we got soaking wet on friday. Drenched but enjoyed it because when you are on the mission it´s fun to go through tuff times I guess hah. Everyday is a blessing here and I´m looking forward to our investigators getting baptized. Should I write more about them? I write a lot in my journal but maybe you guys want to know more.

Love you guys! Next week I´ll call you and be able to talk! Time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment