16 May 2011

Sounds great back home. It was amazing to hear and talk to you guys! I miss you guys so much but I´ll be back home soon and I need to keep enjoying my time here in the Mission. Well the transfer is ending and with a new president coming here to 9 de Julio we recieved him today! He needs a week to get things under his belt and some training in. His name is Paxman from Texas with Mexican blood in him but he looks a lot like Leanardo DeCaprio hah. I´ve done divisions with him before so we already know eachother so I am looking forward to the next two transfers here. It was good to work with Elder Gutierrez we got a long really well and sometimes no hah but thats the life of a companion for 24/7.

Well this week was pretty good we actually have a baptism this weekend of a woman named Elsa. We found her through a family here in 9 de Julio but we havent been able to contact her for a while. She has actually been coming to church regularly but when we go and try to teach her in her house she is never there. Plus the family doesn´t really like us. So we have a lesson in a house of a member and it went so well. She cried and told us how she has been praying and she knows that her havenly father loves her. She will be getting baptized this weekend! We are planning for two more but we will know how things are going tonight when we pass by!

But yeah everything is great here. I´ve been missing home this week haha but it´s normal just though mission experiences but I´m loving every minute here.

Hope all is well with you guys at home. Glad to hear McKenna´s Birthday is going to be awesome. I cant believe she is going in to young womens! Crazy.. and girls camp! Tell Matt next time you run into him Hi for me! and Jordon too.

Love you guys!

1. Do you drink bottled water? Yes
2. If not, are you drinking safe boiled water? (I guess Chris Hart has had really bad stomach cramps and diarrhea, so bad his mom called the mission president) Ouch but yeah we have safe water her from water stations
3. Are you taking the gummy vitamins I sent you for Valentine's Day? Yes
4. I'm going to send you some gatorade drink packets OK :)

Well I´ve been thinking and to send my birthday package.. we need to start getting stuff ready right now so it will get to Argetina before the middle of July. I´ll be thinking this week of the stuff I need but I´ll be thinking about things I want to give some people here. Will you guys be going to disneyland soon?

We´ll be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment