13 December 2010

Well family what's up?

I can´t believe that it is almost Christmas? Time is flying here because it is hot and really I don't even realize that it is Christmas. There is only a few decorations here in Mariano Acosta but hopefully I will start hearing Christmas music! We had a stake activity with every ward bringing their own Christmas desserts. All the missionaries enjoyed some time with the stake for about 1 hour then we went back out to work and back to the pench! Well I have a new companion and this week has been a great week. We worked hard and guess what.. our baptism worked out perfectly! Lisette Diaz was baptized on the 11th of December and was confirmed a member on the 12th! It was an amazing baptism and I am so glad she has made the decision to be baptized and follow in the church. Her brother Eric is going to receive the priesthood too next week.

Well the week went great with the baptism. We also found a lot of new people to start working with, but of course it had to rain this Sunday!! So that means, everyone was scared and didn´t want to come to church! Brenda and Marcela still came! They seriously are members and Brenda is going to be baptized on 2 of January! I´m looking forward to the 23rd because Yamila and Marcos are going to be baptized then after their baptism we have a ward Christmas dinner!! Wooo I am stoked. This week our lunch list too got full of people. We have dinner for the 24th and lunch with the bishop on the 25th! I am excited to open up my Christmas gifts from the family!!!

Well I´m stoked from the baptism this week. I need to buy a thing to transfer my pictures from the SD card to the computer because I can´t find my cable anymore so next week I´ll send some pictures.

Thanks for everything and tell Soda thank you for the package!! I love it!

Love
E`Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment