20 December 2010

Christmas Wishes

Well I want to send a Christmas email to you guys telling you all how much I love you guys and miss you. When I came into the cyber I recieved a montón de cartas... oh wait, I should be typing in English hah. I got a lot of emails from family and friends and I really appreciated it. Thank you to everyone!

Well we had our P-day navidad today and everyone met in the offices to celebrate. This year was a bit more spiritual but never the less it was still fun and we got a lot out of it as missionaries. You really do have to realize the real meaning of Christmas which is our Savior Jesucristo. We had a gift exchange too and I recieved a mug which I guess will come to good use. Better than the Pan Dulce we had hah. Then we rushed back to the pench to do our emails to inform our family when we are going to call! So I am here right now letting you guys know that!!

Well the plan is that we are going to call at 12.00 so right at Lunch! Noon! I´ll be able to talk for 40 minutes maybe more depends.. I´ll be calling Soda's house!

Well I´m pretty excited to talk to you guys so my email is short this time but I want to let you guys know I love you all and thanks for all the emails from everyone. Remember how Christmas is a lot better when we give ourselves and do service for others and see how others grow. I have learned that so much here on my mission and during this time of the season. It is amazing to see the peace and hope the gospel brings into peoples lives. Remember the blessings we have because you don't realize what you have until they are gone!

Love you guys and can´t wait to talk to you at 12am !!!!

Elder Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment