18 October 2010

Wrapping Up in Villa Celina

What's up family!

Well I don't have much to say this email besides that it has been a long long week that I don´t want to end. I really don´t know where to start besides that this is my last couple of days here in Villa Celina and I do not want to leave. I´m excited to go but I never realized that I would be so sad to leave. The work here is great, the districts are doing well this week and the transfer is coming to an end. This next two days I´ll be visiting the families and converts to say good bye and to get the last few moments in with them. This Sunday was pretty nuts.. I haven´t really told anyone that I am leaving yet but some people know in the ward. So the word got out and I never noticed how big of an impact I had on people here. I brought my camera for some pictures after church and a lot of people started to ask to takes pictures and everything so I went with it and got some pictures in with families. I´ll have a lot more when I visit people. Doing work for almost 6 months in a ward and giving it your all is hard but I never felt so happy this last Sunday because everyone thanks you for everything and is sad that you are leaving. I knew they cared for me but not this much. I have been so blessed with a loving ward here and everyone one of them has impacted my life.

So this week the main thing I´ll write about is our Investigator Vanessa. So we have been waiting for her interview for baptism because she works in the capital Monday - Saturady so we got her interview in at 9:00 Saturday. It was so crazy because we had the interview setup with the counselor of the President after a whole week of confusion. Then Vanessa was going to show up late so we went to pick her up at the edge edge edge of our mission. Like we could walk 20 yards and be in North and the South mission! So we found her at the bus stop and went to the interview at the chapel and everything was going great and she is ready for baptism! She is going to be baptized this Saturday but I´ll be leaving... but I am going to ask President for permission to return to the area to do the baptism. She asked me personally that I would perform the ordinance. She says that I´m an angel in her life. She´s like my favorite person here in Argetina and I seriously love this person so much. I´d do anything for her and her family. So I am praying and hoping that I can come back to Villa Celina. She told me she´s going to send letters for christmas, my birthday, etc etc along with the family.

Wow it´s so hard to know that I am leaving because I know that I´m loosing contact with these people for a long time. I´m trying not to lose it between everyone so I can keep in touch with everyone after the mission too. Especially with my investigators because they mean so much to me.

So off to more work and to visit the families in the area then at 8.00 hrs at the offices we are having our transfer meeting. They cut it early this time because President has to leave to Uruguay for a meeting. I really wish I would be here until the 26th!!!!! but I hope everything works out that I can be here for the Baptism.

Hope everything is going great at home. My shoes are almost destroyed so if you can get the new ones to me, I would really love it haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment