17 October 2011

Well, thanks for the letter. I appreciate hearing from you guys every week! It has been a busy week here in San Antonio de Padua and all the work we have been doing has paid off! We were the only zone out of four to complete with all the goals of the mision for the week. We were able to have 5 people come to church and we have 6 people that have dates to be baptized. I´m super excited but I know during this time we need to work even harder to make sure these people reach the waters of baptism.

We meet a super awesome lady called Mirian through a reference from a member. We had some trouble finding her but everything worked out and we had a lesson in her house and she really got emocional and loved the message. She even came to church yesterday and she took it all in and I can´t wait to pass by this week. A couple members are studs and welcomed her really well and made her feel welcomed. It was pretty cringing because in our two classes we had the topics of Tithing and Patriarcal Blessings.. lol.. super awesome classes for a new investigator. I know everything will work out and the most important thing is that she will feel the spirit. It´ll all be good.

We have some pretty funny pictures to show you guys hah just a busy week with funny things. I really believe Argetinos are afriand of rain. We were walking passed a school and with the mist everyone was running to their cares and the kids were putting the hands up like the ¨mist¨ would kill them. It was super funny and one of those moments you just had to be there to experience the glory of it. Elder Nesbit and I already have some super funny inside jokes and I´m sure he will be one of my good friends for life. He´s a stud and growing everyday and his spanish is improving really well. It´s crazy to think I was there 15 months ago... time flys!

I hope I get some letters next week. We have interviews with President and I´m always stoked to meet with him and to see how I can improve. I think this is my last transfer here but we will see. I only have 3 transfers left after this transfer! Stoked and Bumbed at the same time. This mission is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment